- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, gender, date of birth, nationality, location.
- Contact Data includes email address, telephone number, social network accounts.
- Profile Data includes models’ measurements, attributes, book pictures, résumé, skills and experience for proposing your services as a talented individual or company.
- Financial Data includes bank account details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, direct messages, phone, email or otherwise.
- apply for our services as talent;
- request our services as client;
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new client||(1) Identity (2) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To register you as a talent||(1) Identity (2) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To process and deliver our services including: (a) Manage payments, fees and charges (b) Collect and recover money owed to us||(1) Identity (2) Contact (3) Financial (4) Transaction||(1) Performance of a contract with you (2) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(1) Identity (2) Contact (3) Technical||(1) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise) (2) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (f) Technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(1) Technical (2) Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(1) Identity (2) Contact (3) Technical (4) Usage (5) Profile||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Internal Third Parties as set out later in this document.
- External Third Parties as set out later in this document.
- Specific third parties.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- You may request access to your personal data
- You may request that your personal data be corrected
- You may request erasure of your personal data
- You may object to the processing of your personal data
- You may Request restriction of processing your personal data
- You may Request transfer of your personal data
- You may withdraw consent for us to hold your personal data
- Service providers (acting as processors) based in the EEA or USA who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers (acting as processors) based in the EEA and USA who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.